The Reaper's Edge Disclaimer and Policy.
Last but not least are the Rules & Regulations for my Web Sites
Jose N Proenza Sanfiel requires that all the visitors to my site(s) on the World Wide Web (the "Site") adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the Site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
(A) User access to and use of the Site is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
CHANGES TO RULES AND REGULATIONS
(A) Jose N Proenza Sanfiel reserves the right to revise these Rules and Regulations at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Rules and Regulations.
ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS
(A) Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF USER COMMUNICATIONS
(A) Except as required by law, Jose N Proenza Sanfiel will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications which contain personal user information and which are transmitted directly to Jose N Proenza Sanfiel. Postings by a user on any message board or in any chat room will not be protected as confidential and Jose N Proenza Sanfiel may use and provide information contained in any such postings (including any ideas, concepts, know-how or other intellectual property) to any of its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates for any purpose whatsoever and as deemed appropriate by Jose N Proenza Sanfiel.
(A). ( To be used: in connection with message boards or chat rooms on the Site.) Jose N Proenza Sanfiel is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Jose N Proenza Sanfiel may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain:
- (B). Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- (C). Advertisements or solicitations of any kind. ( Exception Note - This is not applicable for those Sites with message boards containing classified advertisements.)
- (D). Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- (E). Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- (F). Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Jose N Proenza Sanfiel purporting to speak on behalf of Jose N Proenza Sanfiel.
- (G). Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- (H). Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- (K).Chain letters of any kind.
- COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARKSThe trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Jose N Proenza Sanfiel and other parties. To except those marks or such that are used in order to identify the owners of such marks or when used as simple reference. Users are prohibited from using any Marks without the written permission of Jose N Proenza Sanfiel or such third party which may own the Marks. All content on the Site is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content on the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- NO WARRANTIESALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. Jose N Proenza Sanfiel does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Jose N Proenza Sanfiel. Other than as required under consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Jose N Proenza Sanfiel be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice, or other content.
- LINKED INTERNET SITESJose N Proenza Sanfiel is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to the site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the user's own risk.
- TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATAUser acknowledges and agrees that by providing Jose N Proenza Sanfiel with any personal or proprietary user information through the Site, user consents to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with Jose N Proenza Sanfiel' standard business practices. (For use in connection with Sites through which proprietary Customer account data may be transmitted.]
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITYJose N Proenza Sanfiel specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Site, (even if Jose N Proenza Sanfiel has been advised of the possibility of such damages) including liability associated with any viruses which may infect a user's computer equipment.
Copyright © 1998 Jose N Proenza Sanfiel and or Company. All Rights Reserved.
Fund Raiser for The Reaper's Edge.
Project POW's & MIA's Interstate will send a free POW/ MIA decal to anyone who sends a self-addressed self-stamped legal size envelope to 4210 Pow's /Mia's Memorial Drive, St Cloud. Fla. 34772-8142
*****.......... <Please note>.......**** Cpl Pro may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go back to the main page at http://noangle.net.
Sorry but due to high demand and due to financial restraint's the pow/mia decal's are not longer being given out I regret any inconvenience this might of caused you and all letter's that have been received are kept safely once the money flow's again I will begin to send them out again and will once again advertise so nation wide as before.
AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVELERS CHECKS .Ó AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVELERS CHECKS .Ó